I think we need to do this for backward compatibility, and according to the
discussion in the doc, SQL standard allows negative scale.

To do this, I think the PR should also include a doc for the decimal type,
like the definition of precision and scale(this one
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/35435691/bigdecimal-precision-and-scale>
looks pretty good), and the result type of decimal operations, and the
behavior when writing out decimals(e.g. we can cast decimal(1, -20) to
decimal(20, 0) before writing).

Another question is, shall we set a min scale? e.g. shall we allow
decimal(1, -10000000)?