Might be out of topic: regarding SPARK-24211 (flaky tests in
StreamingJoinSuite) I might volunteer to take a look, but if things are not
flaky with branch 2.4 and EOL on branch 2.3 is coming sooner (in some
months), I wonder we still want to tackle it in any way.

2019년 2월 7일 (목) 오후 2:21, Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>님이 작성: