From: Ryan Blue <rb...@netflix.com.invalid>
Sent: Friday, February 8, 2019 4:39 PM
To: Sean Owen
Cc: Jungtaek Lim; dev
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Change default executor log URLs for YARN

I'm not sure that many people need this, so it is hard to make a decision. I'm
reluctant to change the current behavior if the result is a new papercut to 99%
of users and a win for 1%. The suggested change will work for 100% of users, so
if we don't want a flag then we should go with that. But I would certainly want
to turn it off in our environment because it doesn't provide any value for us
and would annoy our users.

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 4:18 PM Sean Owen