From: shane knapp <skn...@berkeley.edu>
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2019 4:46 PM
To: Bryan Cutler
Cc: Felix Cheung; Hyukjin Kwon; dev
Subject: Re: Upgrading minimal PyArrow version to 0.12.x [SPARK-27276]

i'm not opposed to 3.6 at all.

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 4:16 PM Bryan Cutler
<cutl...@gmail.com<mailto:cutl...@gmail.com>> wrote:
PyArrow dropping Python 3.4 was mainly due to support going away at Conda-Forge
and other dependencies also dropping it.  I think we better upgrade Jenkins
Python while we are at it.  Are you all against jumping to Python 3.6 so we are
not in the same boat in September?

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 7:58 PM Felix Cheung