________________________________
From: Tom Graves <tgraves...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2019 8:22:59 AM
To: hol...@pigscanfly.ca; Reynold Xin
Cc: Bobby Evans; DB Tsai; Dongjoon Hyun; Imran Rashid; Jason Lowe; Matei
Zaharia; Thomas graves; Xiangrui Meng; Xiangrui Meng; dev
Subject: Re: [VOTE][SPARK-27396] SPIP: Public APIs for extended Columnar
Processing Support

More feedback would be great, this has been open a long time though, let's
extend til Wednesday the 29th and see where we are at.

Tom

Sent from Yahoo Mail on
Android<https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature>

On Sat, May 25, 2019 at 6:28 PM, Holden Karau