Hi All,

Ping.

Basically, I need a hint on how to enable HiveSQL support in Spark Thrift
Server, instead of using teh default Spark SQL. I need an equivalent of
calling SparkSession.enableHiveSupport() if I did it programmmatically.
I cannot do it programmatically, because the project requirements are to
use Thrift Server, which for some reason uses Spark SQL instead of HiveQL,
which should be a default behavior, because Thrift Server uses Hive.

Thanks,
Val