Hi,

Thanks Dongjoon Hyun for stepping up as a release manager!
Much appreciated.

If there's a volunteer to cut a release, I'm always to support it.

In addition, the more frequent releases the better for end users so they
have a choice to upgrade and have all the latest fixes or wait. It's their
call not ours (when we'd keep them waiting).

My big 2 yes'es for the release!

Jacek