On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 9:13 AM Xiao Li <gatorsm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks! Shane!
>
> AFAIK, it normally takes *more than 5/6 hours* to run all the tests. Any
> major changes in Core/SQL require running all the tests. If any committer
> did it before merging the code, I think it is fine to merge it.

Glad were on the same page. Personally I have a desktop I can kick off the
tests on while I keep working on other things. Just need a separate check
out.

Note: Some of the k8s integration tests don’t work outside of Jenkins
without extra configuration, so I think we need to be careful with k8s
related changes.