Hi HeartSaVioR,

> It might be due to empty batch

Yeah...that's my understanding too. It's for a streaming aggregation in
Append output mode so that's possible. I'll have a closer look at it.

Thanks much for keeping up with this and the other questions. Much
appreciated!

Pozdrawiam,
Jacek Laskowski
----
https://about.me/JacekLaskowski
The Internals of Spark SQL https://bit.ly/spark-sql-internals
The Internals of Spark Structured Streaming
https://bit.ly/spark-structured-streaming
The Internals of Apache Kafka https://bit.ly/apache-kafka-internals