That's true, we do use Actions today. I wonder if Apache Infra allows
Actions to close PRs vs. just updating commit statuses. I only ask because
I remember permissions were an issue in the past when discussing tooling
like this.

In any case, I'd be happy to submit a PR adding this in if there are no
concerns. We can hash out the details on the PR.