1. we plan to add view support in future releases.
2. can you open a JIRA ticket? This seems like a bug to me.
3. instead of defining a lot of fields in the table, we decide to use
properties to keep all the extra information. We've defined some reserved
properties like "comment", "location", which is not user properties and
have special meanings. We can add "Create Time" as a reserved property as
well, as this should be set by Spark, not users.
4. we plan to add view catalog, UDF catalog, bucket join, but we don't have
an official roadmap yet.