Hi, Tom.

Then, along with the following, do you think we need to hold on 2.4.5
release, too?

> If it's really a correctness issue we should hold 3.0 for it.

Recently,

    (1) 2.4.4 delivered 9 correctness patches.
    (2) 2.4.5 RC1 aimed to deliver the following 9 correctness patches, too.

        SPARK-29101 CSV datasource returns incorrect .count() from file
with malformed records
        SPARK-30447 Constant propagation nullability issue
        SPARK-29708 Different answers in aggregates of duplicate grouping
sets
        SPARK-29651 Incorrect parsing of interval seconds fraction
        SPARK-29918 RecordBinaryComparator should check endianness when
compared by long
        SPARK-29042 Sampling-based RDD with unordered input should be
INDETERMINATE
        SPARK-30082 Zeros are being treated as NaNs
        SPARK-29743 sample should set needCopyResult to true if its child is
        SPARK-26985 Test "access only some column of the all of columns "
fails on big endian

Without the official Apache Spark 2.4.5 binaries,
there is no official way to deliver the 9 correctness fixes in (2) to the
users.
In addition, usually, the correctness fixes are independent to each other.

Bests,
Dongjoon.