I am currently using a third party library(Lucene) with Spark that is not
serializable. Due to that reason, it generates the following exception  :

Job aborted due to stage failure: Task 144.0 in stage 25.0 (TID 2122) had a not
serializable result: org.apache.lucene.facet.FacetsConfig Serialization stack:
- object not serializable (class: org.apache.lucene.facet.FacetsConfig, value:
org.apache.lucene.facet.FacetsConfg
While it would be ideal if this class was serializable, there is really nothing
I can do to change this third party library in order to add serialization to it.
What options do I have, and what's the recommended option to handle this
problem?
Thank you!