I checked on my MacOS env; all the tests
with `-Pyarn -Phadoop-2.7 -Pdocker-integration-tests -Phive
-Phive-thriftserver -Pmesos -Pkubernetes -Psparkr`
passed and I couldn't find any issue;

maropu@~:$java -version
java version "1.8.0_181"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.181-b13, mixed mode)

Bests,
Takeshi

---
Takeshi Yamamuro