I think the proposal doesn't mean to don't add the JIRAs with release-notes
into the release notes (?).
People will still label the JIRAs when the change is significant or
breaking whether it's a bug or not, and they will be in the release notes.
I guess the proposal TL;DR is:
  - If that's a legitimate breaking improvement, it goes to migration
guides.
  - If the change is significant or breaking whether it's a bug or not, we
label JIRA with release-notes, and add it into the release note.

But yeah since we're here, I guess it's better to articulate and document
them.

2020년 6월 11일 (목) 오전 12:39, Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>님이 작성: