Thanks a lot for proposing this, Holden.

I'd be curious to know how others feel about also tackling the word
blacklist -- while I think most would agree it is not as egregious as
master/slave, it seems to be an appropriate time to use the momentum to
really a make a best effort at removing any trace of language that would
alienate potential community members. There is some discussion of this term
in this blog post, which I also encourage reading:
https://lethargy.org/~jesus/writes/a-guide-to-nomenclature-selection/