Then, it will be a little complex after this PR. It might make the
community more confused.

In PYPI and CRAN, we are using Hadoop 2.7 as the default profile; however,
in the other distributions, we are using Hadoop 3.2 as the default?

How to explain this to the community? I would not change the default for
consistency.

Xiao