Hi Holden,

thanks for leading this discussion, I'm in favor in general.  I have one
specific question -- these two sections seem to contradict each other
slightly:

> If there is a -1 from a non-committer, multiple committers or the PMC
should be consulted before moving forward.

>If the original person who cast the veto can not be reached in a
reasonable time frame given likely holidays, it is up to the PMC to decide
the next steps within the guidelines of the ASF. This must be decided by a
consensus vote under the ASF voting rules.

I think the intent here is that if a *committer* gives a -1, then the PMC
has to have a consensus vote?  And if a non-committer gives a -1, then
multiple committers should be consulted?  How about combining those two
into something like

"All -1s with justification merit discussion.  A -1 from a non-committer
can be overridden only with input from multiple committers.  A -1 from a
committer requires a consensus vote of the PMC under ASF voting rules".

thanks,
Imran