Thanks for setting this up, Hyukjin.

How do you re-trigger tests in github actions?  Eg. there is a failure that
appears to be some random infra thing or a flaky test, or maybe the tests
were just run a while back so you want to get a fresh batch of tests.  I
think the old "Jenkins, retest this please" will still run tests via
Jenkins, and so does the button on spark-prs.appspot.com ?

>From a tiny bit of searching, it looks like we might need to add the
"workflow dispatch" to the github action configuration as indicated here?
https://github.blog/changelog/2020-07-06-github-actions-manual-triggers-with-workflow_dispatch/

thanks,
Imran