Hi all,

I am trying to redesign the PySpark documentation at SPARK-31851
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-31851>.
Basically from:

   - https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/api/python/index.html
   to:
   - https://hyukjin-spark.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html (draft)

The base works are done, and I am now adding new pages such as user guide,
getting started, etc.

There are many contents to write. I am trying to do one by one but there are
too many, and I can’t do it all alone.

I would like to ask the Spark dev community some help to build useful pages
in
PySpark documentation.
I filed some sub-tasks at SPARK-31851
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-31851> so please help some of
the subtasks.

In addition, feel free to create more sub-tasks if you guys have some good
ideas
to include in official PySpark documentation.

I wrote some tips at here
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-31851?focusedCommentId=17171275&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-17171275>
so new contributors should also be able to work on some.
I hope we can manage to build the new and better PySpark documentation
together :-).

Thanks!