Hi,

Was it decided to fail RC3 in favor of RC4?

 Regards,

 NICHOLAS T. MARION

 AI and Analytics Development Lead | IzODA CPO

 Phone: 1-845-433-5010 | Tie-Line: 293-5010
IBM
 E-mail: nmar...@us.ibm.com

 Find me on: LinkedIn:                                                2455
South Rd
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicholasmarion         Poughkeepie, New York
12601-5400

                                                                      United