"Spark 3.1.3 is a maintenance release containing stability fixes. This
release is based on the branch-3.1 maintenance branch of Spark. We strongly
recommend all 3.1.3 users to upgrade to this stable release."
https://spark.apache.org/releases/spark-release-3-1-3.html

Do we have another 3.13 or do we strongly recommend all 3.1.2 users to

tir. 22. feb. 2022 kl. 09:50 skrev angers zhu <angers....@gmail.com>:

> Hi,  seems
>
>    - [SPARK-35391] <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-36339>:
>    Memory leak in ExecutorAllocationListener breaks dynamic allocation under
>    high load
>
> Links to wrong jira ticket?
>
> Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebza...@gmail.com> 于2022年2月22日周二 15:49写道:
>
>> Well, that is pretty easy to do.
>>
>> However, a quick fix for now could be to retag the image created. It is a
>> small volume which can be done manually for now. For example, I just
>> downloaded v3.1.3
>>

>> docker image ls
>>
>> REPOSITORY                             TAG
>>                     IMAGE ID       CREATED        SIZE
>>
>> apache/spark                           v3.1.3
>>                      31ed15daa2bf   12 hours ago   531MB
>>
>> Retag it with
>>

>> docker tag 31ed15daa2bf
>> apache/spark/tags/spark-3.1.3-scala_2.12-8-jre-slim-buster
>>
>> docker image ls
>>
>> REPOSITORY                                                   TAG
>>                                           IMAGE ID       CREATED        SIZE
>>
>> apache/spark/tags/spark-3.1.3-scala_2.12-8-jre-slim-buster   latest
>>                                            31ed15daa2bf   12 hours ago
>>  531MB
>>
>> Then push it with (example)
>>
>> docker push apache/spark/tags/spark-3.1.3-scala_2.12-8-jre-slim-buster
>>

>> HTH
>>

>>    view my Linkedin profile
>> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/mich-talebzadeh-ph-d-5205b2/>
>>

>>  https://en.everybodywiki.com/Mich_Talebzadeh

>> On Mon, 21 Feb 2022 at 23:51, Holden Karau <hol...@pigscanfly.ca> wrote:
>>
>>> Yeah I think we should still adopt that naming convention, however no
>>> one has taken the time submit write a script to do it yet so until we get
>>> that script merged I think we'll just have one build. I can try and do that
>>> for the next release but it would be a great 2nd issue for someone getting
>>> more familiar with the release tooling.

>>> --
>>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/holdenkarau
>>> Books (Learning Spark, High Performance Spark, etc.):
>>> https://amzn.to/2MaRAG9  <https://amzn.to/2MaRAG9>
>>> YouTube Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/user/holdenkarau

--
Bjørn Jørgensen