CVEs are generally not mentioned in the release notes or JIRA instead we
track them at https://spark.apache.org/security.html once they are resolved
(prior to the resolution the reports goes to secur...@spark.apache.org) to
allow the project time to fix the issue before public disclosure so there
is a fixed version for people to upgrade to.