Ok y'all so it looks like the majority of interested folks are in pacific
timezone with a few in other north american and european timezones. So I've
made a doodle with a lot of pacific teams for next week
https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/e16z3MGa and I was thinking I'll
make another doodle for the following week with more european friendly
times.
Let me know what folks think :)