Thank you all.

Yes, attracting more Python users and being more Python user-friendly is
always good.

Basically, SPARK-42493 is proposing to introduce intentional inconsistency
to Apache Spark documentation.

The inconsistency from SPARK-42493 might give Python users the following
questions first.

- Why not RDD pages which are the heart of Apache Spark? Is Python not good
in RDD?
- Why not ML and Structured Streaming pages when DATA+AI Summit focuses on
ML heavily?

Also, more questions to the Scala users.
- Is Scala language stepping down to the 2nd citizen language?
- What about Scala 3?

Of course, I understand SPARK-42493 has specific scopes
(SQL/Dataset/Dataframe) and didn't mean anything like the above at all.
However, if SPARK-42493 is emphasized as "the first step" to introduce that
inconsistency, I'm wondering
- What direction we are heading?
- What is the next target scope?
- When it will be achieved (or completed)?
- Or, is the goal to be permanently inconsistent in terms of the
documentation?

It's unclear even in the documentation-only scope. If we are expecting more
and more subtasks during Apache Spark 3.5 timeframe, shall we have an
umbrella JIRA?

Bests,
Dongjoon.