and If you look at the code

https://github.com/apache/spark/blob/e64262f417bf381bdc664dfd1cbcfaa5aa7221fe/resource-managers/kubernetes/core/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/deploy/k8s/features/BasicExecutorFeatureStep.scala#L194

.editOrNewResources()
.addToRequests("memory", executorMemoryQuantity)
.addToLimits("memory", executorMemoryQuantity)
.addToRequests("cpu", executorCpuQuantity)
.addToLimits(executorResourceQuantities.asJava)
.endResources()

addToRequests and addToLimits for memory have the same value.
maybe it is by design. but can I set custom values for them if I use
podtemplate?

Ismail Yenigul <ismailyeni...@gmail.com>, 10 Mar 2023 Cum, 20:52 tarihinde