+! For these classes,
Please share confluence page link.

-Manisha

From: asma zgolli <zgollia...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday 13 March 2023 at 16:30
To: Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebza...@gmail.com>
Cc: "user @spark" <u...@spark.apache.org>, Spark dev list <dev@spark.apache.org>
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL]Topics for Spark online classes & webinars

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the
content is safe.

Hello Mich,

Can you please provide the link for the confluence page?

Many thanks
Asma
Ph.D. in Big Data - Applied Machine Learning

Le lun. 13 mars 2023 à 17:21, Mich Talebzadeh