Dear Apache Spark Community,

I hope you're doing well. As valued members of the Apache Software
Foundation (ASF) community, we all share a passion for open-source
technology and its potential to drive innovation across various industries.

With this in mind, we are excited to invite you to participate in the
Fintech Track at Community Over Code 2023 (formerly known as ApacheCon),
the flagship event of the ASF. The Fintech Track allows ASF community
experts to come together, share knowledge, and discuss the latest trends,
challenges, and opportunities at the intersection of Fintech and open
source.

With its powerful capabilities in large-scale data processing, machine
learning, and graph processing, Apache Spark has become an essential tool
for Fintech applications. Your expertise and insights on Apache Spark can
significantly contribute to the Fintech Track's discussions, fostering
collaboration and innovation within the community.

We encourage you to submit a talk proposal on any topic relevant to the
intersection of Fintech and Apache Spark, such as:

   - Real-time analytics and fraud detection using Apache Spark
   - Machine learning applications in Fintech powered by Spark
   - Scalable and high-performance Fintech applications with Spark
   - Integration of Spark with other ASF projects in the Fintech ecosystem

To submit your talk, please visit
https://communityovercode.org/call-for-presentations/ and follow the
instructions on the page. The Call For Presentations (CFP) is now open and
will close on July 13th, 2023, at 23:59 UTC.

We are excited to see you participate in the Fintech Track at Community
Over Code 2023. We are eager to hear your insights on the potential of
Apache Spark in the Fintech industry.

Best regards,

Javier Borkenztain
Apache Fineract PMC member
Member of the ASF
Fintech Track Chair Community over Code.