+1
Tom
    On Tuesday, April 4, 2023 at 12:25:13 PM CDT, Dongjoon Hyun
<dongjoon.h...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi, All.

Since Apache Spark 3.2.0 passed RC7 vote on October 12, 2021, branch-3.2 has
been maintained and served well until now.

- https://github.com/apache/spark/releases/tag/v3.2.0 (tagged on Oct 6, 2021)
- https://lists.apache.org/thread/jslhkh9sb5czvdsn7nz4t40xoyvznlc7

As of today, branch-3.2 has 62 additional patches after v3.2.3 and reaches the
end-of-life this month according to the Apache Spark release cadence.
(https://spark.apache.org/versioning-policy.html)

    $ git log --oneline v3.2.3..HEAD | wc -l
    62

With the upcoming Apache Spark 3.4, I hope the users can get a chance to have
these last bits of Apache Spark 3.2.x, and I'd like to propose to have Apache
Spark 3.2.4 EOL Release next week and volunteer as the release manager. WDTY?
Please let me know if you need more patches on branch-3.2.

Thanks,
Dongjoon.