Hi,

Thanks for contribution!
I prefer (1). There are some reason:

1. Different repository can maintain independent versions, different
release times, and faster bug fix releases.

2. Different languages have different build tools. Putting them in one
repository will make the main repository more and more complicated, and it
will become extremely difficult to perform a complete build in the main
repository.

3. Different repository will make CI configuration and execute easier, and
the PR and commit lists will be clearer.

4. Other repository also have different client to governed, like
clickhouse. It use different repository for jdbc, odbc, c++. Please refer:
https://github.com/ClickHouse/clickhouse-java
https://github.com/ClickHouse/clickhouse-odbc
https://github.com/ClickHouse/clickhouse-cpp

PS: I'm looking forward to the javascript connect client!

Thanks Regards
Jia Fan

Martin Grund <mgr...@apache.org> 于2023年5月19日周五 20:03写道: