Spark can be used with tools like great expectations as well to implement
the data contracts .
I am not sure though if spark alone can do the data contracts .
I was reading a blog on data mesh and how to glue it together with data
contracts , that’s where I came across this spark and great expectations
mention .

HTH

-Deepak