Speaking of JdbcDialect, is there any interest in getting upserts for JDBC into 3.5.0?

[SPARK-19335][SPARK-38200][SQL] Add upserts for writing to JDBC: https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/41518 [SPARK-19335][SPARK-38200][SQL] Add upserts for writing to JDBC using MERGE INTO with temp table: https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/41611

Enrico