For those databases with automatic deduplication capabilities, such as
hbase, we have inserted 100 rows with the same rowkey, but in fact there is
only one in hbase. Is the new statistical value we added 100 or 1, or hbase
already contains this rowkey, the value would be 0. How should we handle
this situation?

Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebza...@gmail.com> 于2023年8月29日周二 07:22写道: