+1

To be completely transparent, I am employed in the same department as Zhou at
Apple.

I support this proposal, provided that we witness community adoption following
the release of the Flink Kubernetes operator, streamlining Flink deployment on
Kubernetes.

A well-maintained official Spark Kubernetes operator is essential for our Spark
community as well.

DB Tsai  |  https://www.dbtsai.com/  |  PGP 42E5B25A8F7A82C1