Hi Varun,

I am no expert on Snowflake, however, the issue you are facing,
particularly if it involves data trimming in a COPY statement and potential
data mismatch, is likely related to how Snowflake handles data ingestion
rather than being directly tied to PySpark. The COPY command in Snowflake
is used to load data from external files (like those in s3) into Snowflake
tables. Possible causes for data truncation or mismatch could include
differences in data types, column lengths, or encoding between your source
data and the Snowflake table schema. It could also be related to the way
your PySpark application is formatting or providing data to Snowflake.

Check these

   - Schema Matching: Ensure that the data types, lengths, and encoding of
   the columns in your Snowflake table match the corresponding columns in your
   PySpark DataFrame.
   - Column Mapping: Explicitly map the columns in your PySpark DataFrame
   to the corresponding columns in the Snowflake table during the write
   operation. This can help avoid any implicit mappings that might be causing
   issues.

   1.

   HTH

Mich Talebzadeh,
Dad | Technologist | Solutions Architect | Engineer
London
United Kingdom

   view my Linkedin profile

 https://en.everybodywiki.com/Mich_Talebzadeh