Hi Pavan and those who kindly voted for this SPIP

Great to have 6+ votes and no -1 and 0. The so-called mass volume is there.
The rest is admin matter and how to drive the project forward and yes there
is more than one way of skinning the cat. I think we need some flexibility
in the rules given the dwindling (IMO) number of comitters who are willing
or actively participating. For example, on a similar matter I
approached Codi Koeninger who was one of the founders of Spark Streaming,
to shepherd a project almost a year back. Sadly he is no longer active and
quotes "I haven't been involved lately and would be missing a lot of
context." So we need to improvise and see how best we can drive this and
similar ones. We wait a short while for a response otherwise I am happy to
give a hand if needed and work with you guys to drive this. It is something
worthwhile.

HTH

Mich Talebzadeh,
Dad | Technologist | Solutions Architect | Engineer
London
United Kingdom

   view my Linkedin profile

 https://en.everybodywiki.com/Mich_Talebzadeh

*Disclaimer:* The information provided is correct to the best of my
knowledge but of course cannot be guaranteed . It is essential to note
that, as with any advice, quote "one test result is worth one-thousand
expert opinions (Werner  <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun>Von
Braun <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun>)".