Parquet-mr is a Java library that provides functionality for working with
Parquet files with hadoop. It is therefore  more geared towards working
with Parquet files within the Hadoop ecosystem, particularly using
MapReduce jobs. There is no definitive way to check exact compatible
versions within the library itself. However, you can have a look at this

https://github.com/apache/parquet-mr/blob/master/CHANGES.md

HTH

Mich Talebzadeh,
Technologist | Solutions Architect | Data Engineer  | Generative AI
London
United Kingdom

   view my Linkedin profile

 https://en.everybodywiki.com/Mich_Talebzadeh

*Disclaimer:* The information provided is correct to the best of my
knowledge but of course cannot be guaranteed . It is essential to note
that, as with any advice, quote "one test result is worth one-thousand
expert opinions (Werner  <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun>Von
Braun <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun>)".