Thanks for starting the discussion! To add a bit more color, we should at
least add a test job to make sure the release script can produce the
packages correctly. Today it's kind of being manually tested by the
release manager each time, which slows down the release process. It's
better if we can automate it entirely, so that making a release is a simple
click by authorized people.