Hi,

While I think that the documentation needs a lot of improvement and
important details are missing - and detaching the documentation from the
main project can help iterating faster on documentation specific tasks, I
don't think we can nor should move to versionless documentation.

Documentation is version specific: parameters are added and removed, new
features are added, behaviours sometimes change etc.

I think the documentation should be version specific- but separate from
spark release cadence - and can be updated multiple times after spark
release.
The way I see it is that the documentation should be updated only for the
latest version and some time before a new release should be archived and
the updated documentation should reflect the new version.

Thanks,
Nimrod

בתאריך יום ג׳, 4 ביוני 2024, 18:34, מאת Praveen Gattu