Hi Henry,

> For example some in repl directory has this:
>
> /* NSC -- new Scala compiler
> * Copyright 2005-2011 LAMP/EPFL
> * @author Paul Phillips
> */
>
> Not sure if we need to ASF header to it since we are technically put
> in under apache package.

Regarding this, it's a third-party library that we included and modified under
a different license. It's listed in LICENSE.

Thanks for the feedback otherwise! I'm also working on a guide on how to
contribute via the Apache repo but I've been traveling the past few days and am
still away today.

Matei