Location: Cloudera 433 California Street San Francisco, CA
On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Horia <[email protected]> wrote: > I am very interested in this and will most definitely participate! > > Please share the event sign-up list and location details when all the > organizational hurdles have been resolved :-) > > > > On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 1:45 PM, Reynold Xin <[email protected]> wrote: > >> Definitely some people will get confused. It's up to you. If we post it, >> we >> can mark it in the title that this is a hackathon. >> >> >> On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 1:43 PM, Olivier Grisel <[email protected] >> >wrote: >> >> > 2013/12/2 Reynold Xin <[email protected]>: >> > > Including the link to the meetup group: >> > http://www.meetup.com/spark-users/ >> > >> > I am not opposed to it but I am wondering if people will not confuse >> > it with a traditional meetup if we do so. >> > >> > -- >> > Olivier >> > >> > > -- *Justin Kestelyn* Developer Outreach Cloudera | www.cloudera.com Tel: 650.683.4688 Email: [email protected] Twitter: @kestelyn, @ClouderaEng
