This was a good fix - thanks for the contribution.

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 2:16 PM, Reynold Xin <[email protected]> wrote:
> I just merged your pull request
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-spark/pull/245
>
>
> On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 2:12 PM, Grega Kešpret <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Any news regarding this setting? Is this expected behaviour? Is there some
>> other way I can have Spark fail-fast?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 4:35 PM, Grega Kešpret <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi!
>> >
>> > I tried this (by setting spark.task.maxFailures to 1) and it still does
>> > not fail-fast. I started a job and after some time, I killed all JVMs
>> > running on one of the two workers. I was expecting Spark job to fail,
>> > however it re-fetched tasks to one of the two workers that was still
>> alive
>> > and the job succeeded.
>> >
>> > Grega
>> >
>>

Reply via email to