The other reason for waiting are things like stability.

It would be great to have as a goal for 1.0.0 that under most heavy
use scenarios, workers and executors don't just die, which is not true
today.
Also, there should be minimal "silent failures" which are difficult to debug.

Evan Chan
Staff Engineer
e...@ooyala.com  |