Thanks Parviz, this looks great and good to see it getting updated. Look
forward to 0.9.0!

A perhaps stupid question - where does the KinesisWordCount example live?
Is that an Amazon example, since I don't see it under the streaming
examples included in the Spark project. If it's a third party example is it
possible to get the code?

Thanks
Nick