That seems like a fair solution. I noticed there’s also a spark-submit
command that’s required when running this pipeline:worke
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-spot/blob/9f63ab724e075fc3da458bd8ff86a777ddb94d68/spot-ingest/pipelines/proxy/worker.py>
r.py . We should make the update here as well since I believe this also
requries Spark 2.1+.

--
if( bool halfWayThere == true);
echo "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH! LIVIN ON A PRAYER";