Hello everyone,

Yesterday I've faced an issue with HBaseKerberizedConnectivityTest, that
the ant JUNIT runner keeps hanging after the test (it prints out the run
time (40+ seconds), the success statues, etc.), but after no other tests
are executed and it seems to be waiting until infinity. Same problem if I
do execute only this testcase. All other tests (unit+third party as well)
running without any issues.

The strange thing is: it's working on my LXSS Ubuntu, Debian, just not on
my CentOS7.4. I've tried with 1.9.2, 1.9.6, 1.9.10, different JDK versions,
etc.

Has anyone else experienced this kind of problem?
Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Attila