Hi Rupert,
I have the following under felix configurations :

EntityHub Referenced Site Configuration
ID ................................................. ITdbpedia

EntityHub Cache configuration
ID ................................................. ITdbpediaIndex
Cache mappings ........................... empty

Sol Yard Configuration
ID .................................................. ITdbpediaIndex
Solr Index/Core .............................. ITdbpedia
Use default SolrCore configuration .... unflagged

but honestly I can't find any solr/core where should I look for ?

----

I already produced my index, as you pointed out, modifying
indexing/config/indexing.properties
but unfortunately I didn't know I had to change the indexingDestination
maybe this is the problem ?

IndexingDestination=org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.indexing.destination.solryard.SolrYardIndexingDestination,solrConf,boosts:fieldboosts

Moreover once I produced the correct zip file Itdbpedia.solr.zip (I changed
the indexing properties, so I don't have to change the folder manually as
you said) I have to save it to stanbol/datafiles and then restart stanbol,
right ?

Too complex steps ??? Nahhh  ^_^

-------

Is it possibile to create a single index with both languages (it, en)
version of dbpedia ?
I think this is very difficult to manage isn't it?

Thanks,
Andrea