Hi

When I send your request to http://dev.iks-project.eu:8080 I do get
the expected results.
Can you please try the same.

If you do not get those results than it has most likely todo with the
charset used by the terminal. The command you sent does not explicitly
set the charset so Stanbol will interpret it as "UTF-8" when parsing
the request.

I used the following command

curl -i -X POST -H "Accept: text/turtle" -H "Content-type: text/plain" --data \
"üä Albrecht Václav Eusebius z Valdštejna and pe fights, leading to his \
imprisonment in town prison.[8] Already in February 1600,[8] Albrecht left \
Altdorf for his Grand Tour through the HRE, France and Italy,[10] where he \
studied at the universities of Bologna and Padua." \
http://dev.iks-project.eu:8080/enhancer/chain/dbpedia-spotlight

best
Rupert