Hi,

you can not send attachments via the list. Feel free to send it directly to me.

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:09 AM, Andrea Taurchini <ataurch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1) clean stanbol folder
> 2) launch java -Xmx1g -jar -XX:MaxPermSize=128m
> stanbol_src\launchers\full\target\org.apache.stanbol.launchers.full-0.10.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

-XX:MaxPermSize=128m is not enough for the full launcher as it
requires ~200 MByte. You should use -XX:MaxPermSize=256m instead.

With only 128m of PermGen memory I would expect the full launcher to
throw OutOfMemory exceptions during startup. If this happens the
initial configuration (created during the first startup) will be
incomplete and corrupted. This could indeed explain the issues you are
experiences.

best
Rupert