Hi

thanks for the feedback. I think we should go for (2) renaming the
engine. First because the current name (KeywordExtractionEngine) is
anyway not so fitting. Keyword extraction is typically more related to
finding central words within a text but the engine is more about
linking words with a vocabulary. Second because there might be some
use cases where it would still make sense to use the old engine in
parallel with the new one - e.g for extracting Product-Ids, ISBN
numbers, chemical formulas such as CH3CH2OH ... Third it is easier to
adapt the documentation - especially the usage scenarios - if there is
a new name for the new engine and finally I do also like to have
warnings instead of errors for users that have not yet adapted to the
new engine.

While Fabians suggestion would clearly document the change it would
still mean to break most current Stanbol installations as most of the
users currently use the trunk version. However as soon as we do have a
faster release cycle this option would be much more attractive.

I would than suggest to use "EntityhubLinkingEngine" as the new name
for the Engine as this name makes it very clear what this engine does.

Thanks for the feedback
best
Rupert